Thursday, May 04, 2006

Apparently Blondes DO Have More Fun

LONDON, England (Reuters) -- A 63-year-old hospital consultant is set to become Britain's oldest mother after undergoing fertility treatment, the Italian doctor who treated her said.

He said Rashbrook, whom he last saw in November, was "perfect" for the treatment, because although she was 62 at the time, she had a biological age of about 45.

"She came here with her husband, the couple love each other, she is very slim, blonde and in perfect condition, she fits all the criteria for maternity."

____________

Apparently, the color of your hair helps to predetermine the success of fertility treatment. I have unwittingly given birth (as a brunette) to genetically inferior children. Your prayers are solicited.

1 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I guess I was slim the first time I got pregnant. I definitely wasn't in perfect shape or blonde although I did end up with blond(e) kids. I guess you should have to pass some sort of criteria test before you get pregnant:

__ slim
__ perfect shape
__ blonde
__ 62

3 or more of the above you are allowed to procreate.

If you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home