Friday, September 14, 2007

Tagged

My good friend and bride-to-be Zoey picked me!


The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their 8 things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 Random Facts/Habits About Me:

1. I read the entire paper and browse CNN.com everyday.
2. The Office is my favorite TV show of all time. Brilliant!
3. I have a hard time going to and staying asleep at night.
4. If I could, I would love to go on a mission trip to Acres of Love in South Africa. It's a Christian Orphanage.
5. I get disappointed when people don't do what they say they are going to do.
6. I really appreciate the relationship I have with my sister.
7. It is still hard for me to be far away from family. I think about it alot.
8. I don't like it when things don't work or are broken and damaged. I have to get the repair done.

I tag Mary, Joelle, Dawn and Logan

3 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger joelle said...

wait, you only did SEVEN!

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Chickenone said...

oh man, you are right.

ok, I'll think of another and add it.

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I've not forgotten about this...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home