Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Sleeping With Bread - Mary's Meme

Consolation - Mary spent all kinds of time on my behalf helping to make my blog look great. It means alot to me and I love what she did.

Desolation - I feel like no matter what activity or event I plan for my children, they fail to be appreciative. If I had a rocket parked out front ready to shuttle them to the moon, they'd be so indifferent I'd want to leave them there. I think (actually know) that school will recalibrate them and I personally can't wait. I know "this is a beautiful time," I'll never have them at this age again, blah blah blah. Quite frankly, August 16 can't come soon enough.

5 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

It is August 9th, only 7 days to go! Deep breaths. Just keep breathing deep breaths!

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger joelle said...

and that is why being a grand parent seems like so much fun.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Sheila said...

I am right there with you with the appreciation factor with my kids. If you find anything that works to help them "get it", please share!

 
At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
Bentley cd activation Ny safety boating course Hugo boss sweater designer handbag Cheap internet calls diaper hand bags Prada milano handbags Cadillac tote bag childhood eczema Zyban 60 Generic fioricet no prescription patent attorney in washington dc Interior decorate offices

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home