Monday, August 21, 2006

Sleeping With Bread - Mary's Meme



My friend Mary does a great spiritual exercise every Monday. (She even has a designer button!)

I'll start with what I'm most grateful for.

1. I'm really grateful that my whole family will be together at Thanksgiving. I'm really looking forward to that.
2. I'm grateful to our good friends who watched our kids all day Saturday.
3. I'm grateful for my kids' school situations.

I'm least grateful for:

1. My relentless insomnia. I'm trying to exercise each day to see if that helps.

I hope to hear from you. Join me (especially those KY people!)

2 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger Chickenone said...

MM, I'm glad you responded! What's up with your foot?

 
At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another thought from KY - hmmmmmm 2weeks vs. one day..... I just glad you let us :-) my kids think your kids ROCK!! so the invitation is always there they are always welcome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home