Monday, April 14, 2008

Bullet Points (inspiration = Mary)

Kids back in school and counting down the days until they are out for summer. So am I, only I'm keeping track for different reasons.

Question: How many people does it take to change a lightbulb in our house? Answer: Two. Two people who successfully jam said lightbulb into socket and can't get it out. Two people to drive to Home Depot at 9:35 PM to buy two new vanity lights that must be installed before the scheduled showing in the morning.

Can't wait for family to arrive in two weeks.

Who wants a Demotivator? These aren't for everyone...

The Office is back.

Trying to figure out what I can do to earn some cash, occupy my mind and time while the kids are in school. Prefer that it isn't an extension of the current job, i.e. cleaning, driving, and mediation. To quote a good friend Nancy, "must have unlimited sick and personal days and very flexible scheduling." Ideas?

Can we be done with 40 degrees now?

6 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

A Demotivator?

Colin is thrilled The Office is back. That dinner party episode was painful!

How about this for a job?

http://www.onceuponafamily.com/janalong

I think you'd be just perrrrrrrfect for it!!!!

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Chickenone said...

Mary, it's in the mail.

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chicken One,

I can't figure out how to email you directly, so here I am infiltrating your blog out there in Kentucky (I couldn't be bothered to pay the subscription fee at Classmates).

I was terribly upset that you dedicated three items in your 101 list to your aversion to math. Was my tutoring that useless?!

Your former algebra tutor, and now an instructor at CSULB (thankfully in social work, not math).

Simon

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Chickenone said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger Lisa P said...

Michelle,

I was glad to see your comment on my blog--I thought you'd dropped out of the blog world!

So how is it you are touring most of Asia? And that WILL be adventuresome eating!

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger Chickenone said...

Lisa P - Mark is going for work and they have invited spouses along. Since my world is limited to carpool and Kroger, I decided to not pass up the opportunity! We'll be in Beijing, Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur.

I'm looking forward to hearing about Greece!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home